Contains one each:
- 2017 Flambeaux Sonoma Coast Chardonnay
- 2018 Flambeaux Sonoma Coast Chardonnay
- 2019 Flambeaux Sonoma Coast Chardonnay
The word on the street. . .
The 2017 vintage was our inaugural bottling of Chardonnay and it came on the scene with poise and panache, garnering a wave of attention and reaping awards:
- "A classically styled California Chardonnay" - Vinography, Alder Yarrow
- 96 points and Best of Class - Sunset International Wine Competition
- 92 points - Wine Advocate
- "This is a substantially fleshy, rounded white wine, offering concentrated flavors of almond paste, white peach and crème brûlée. The oak is integrated and supportive, with nuanced wisps of nutmeg and vanilla." 90 points - Wine Enthusiast, Virginie Boone
- Gold and 91 points - 2020 Critics Challenge International Wine Competition
- Gold - San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Silver - The Press Democrat North Coast Wine Challenge
- Silver - Texsom International Wine Awards
- Silver - New Orleans Wine + Food Experience
The critical acclaim continued with the 2018 vintage being awarded 96 points - Wine Advocate, 94 points - Press Democrat Wine Challenge, 92 points - San Francisco International Wine Competition, along with various Gold, Silver, and Bronze awards in multiple competitions. Now, with the latests release of our 2019 vintage we proudly stand behind another winning bottle and continued rave reviews from media and critics including 95 points - Wine Advocate, 92 points - Jeb Dunnuck, 92 points - BevX, and more to come on the horizon!
Available for Corporate Programs. Please contact (707) 637-9019 or firstname.lastname@example.org.