Returns and Cancellations
By law Flambeaux Wine cannot accept returns of alcoholic beverages unless the product is corked or flawed. Wine that is damaged due to adverse weather conditions during shipment or wine that is ordered in error may not be accepted for return.
Refunds and Exchanges
Your satisfaction is important to us!
Flambeaux Wine will replace or refund you for any bottle of wine that is damaged, flawed, or that you find unsatisfactory. In order to issue an exchange or refund, we ask that you follow the Refund and Exchange procedures, below. Please send an email to email@example.com for questions or further assistance.
• Include a note with your full Name, Shipping Address, and Order Number.
• Indicate whether you want a Refund, Replacement, or an Exchange.
• If you are exchanging, let us know what item you would like in exchange.
• Pack and seal the unfinished portion of corked or flawed item(s) securely.
• Packages should be addressed to:
Express Wine Delivery
ATTN: Direct Shipping / Flambeaux Wine
7970 Cameron Drive
Windsor, CA 95492
• Packages must be returned prepaid; we cannot accept COD deliveries.
Flambeaux Wine will refund shipping charges only if we have sent the wrong item or the item was defective, except if the defect resulted due to adverse weather or storage conditions. If you choose replacement, you must pay the shipping charges unless the error in the original shipment was our fault.
Once the wine is received, we will issue a new order to replace the returned product or refund your credit card account for the cost of the wine less shipping and handling within 3-5 business days. If the original shipment was damaged or flawed, you will receive a full refund, including shipping and handling charges. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement.
A $15 restocking fee will be applied to all canceled orders.